Change/Cancellation Policy (for flexible rates only)

30% deposit of the total rental amount. The remaining 70% balance is payable not less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.

In the event of cancellation of a confirmed booking, the following cancellation terms will generally apply

-Free cancellation made up to 60 days BEFORE arrival (the deposit is refunded).
-For cancellations made between 59 – 30 days prior to arrival date, the deposit amount (30%), is forfeited.
-For cancellations made between 30 – 0 days prior to arrival date, no-show, early departure, the total amount of the reservation (100%), is forfeited.